Exit Planning & Integration
Exit planning is one of the most important processes an owner can undertake, and at Olvera Advisors, we specialize in providing comprehensive and effective exit planning services. Our approach is designed to help businesses navigate the complexities of transition, whether it’s a sale, merger, or restructuring. We understand that a well-executed exit plan can unlock significant value and ensure a smooth transition, allowing businesses to focus on their core operations while we handle the intricacies of the exit process.
Whether you are looking to unlock the value in non-core assets, exiting a commercial contract or you are integrating a new business and team, effective design planning and implementation alleviates the economic and resource constraints. This allows your management to focus on business as usual, while the integration and exit planning project team delivers the benefits of a tightly focused programme. The one thing that covid has yielded is a better understanding about our own supply chains and people management issues.
Olvera’s exit planning programmes are designed in three phases:
- Assessment and Design
- Understanding the key outcomes requirements with management
- Assessment of the current operating models and cost base line
- Preparation of the risk assessment and options diagnosis
- Preparation of options scenarios and project management set up
- Drafting the integration (exit) financial and operational plan
- Identification of stakeholders and comprehensive communication plan
- Preparation of contingency and risk plan management reporting
- Supporting the implementation programme
- Tracking and monitoring dashboards of cash and non-financial benefits to project plan
- Preparation of final stakeholder reporting
How we can help
Olvera IEP (“Ease”) works with clients to identify and plan the benefits of an integration or exit plan in a way that allows management to focus on business as usual while realizing the benefits and managing the risks of the programme. Our services include:
- Preparing an independent objective high level financial, operational and risk assessment
- Providing project management staff to manage and monitor the implementation plan
Managing the programme dashboard for measurable results against business base line and projected programme outcome.
Speak to the Olvera Expert
Damien develops strategic solutions for groups dealing in crisis management and/or distress investment. He has over 30 years of experience working with distressed companies in the financial assessment, recoverability, and sustainability of risk assets.
Our Insights, News and Case Studies
See Olvera’s research, case studies and news media dedicated to our restructuring and turnaround industry.