Olvera Advisors is committed to protecting the confidentiality of the personal and sensitive information we collect and hold to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act). This policy does not apply to personal information that is exempted under the Act.
Privacy Act and personal information
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and the relevant privacy principles under the Privacy Act regulate how private sector organisations can collect, store, manage, use, disclose and provide access to personal information. For the purposes of the Privacy Act, personal information is information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
At Olvera Advisors we respect your privacy. We respect the rights of our customers, suppliers and colleagues to decide if, when and how their personal information is used. Our commitment to privacy is based on:
- The freedom to visit this website and access information without the need to give us any personal information.
- A pledge that any information given is kept safely and securely, using the latest technology and to accepted industry standards.
- Your use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of these privacy policies.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- If you fill out a contact form on the website, your personal information is kept strictly confidential and will only be used to contact you regarding your enquiry.
- We will also collect your personal information when you apply for a job at the Olvera Advisors.
- We won’t disclose sensitive information about you unless you agree, or would reasonably expect us to.
What rights you have over your data
- You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your access to the information we hold
We will strive to give you every opportunity to update and access the information we hold. Where possible, we will give you online access to change and update your details yourself. Where not possible, it may be necessary to contact us directly at Olvera advisors.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Please email us if you have any further questions or concerns about your privacy, and our conduct online.