Olvera Advisors provides an opportunity for a Manager collaborating with the leadership team and to mentor team members within the insolvency, restructuring and turnaround industry. You will be involved in managing various formal and informal insolvency and advisory matters, responsible for providing high quality reporting on financial analysis, business operations and functions. The candidate will receive a hands-on opportunity and supported career where progression is based on ability and knowledge.
This opportunity is a platform to grow within our advisory firm, which will draw upon your analytical expertise and business acumen. You will work on a range of diverse high-profile clients and gain experience in industries including hospitality, retail, and media. You will continue to be challenged within your role with not one day being the same.
- Managing a portfolio of distressed company engagements, both formal and informal, including VA’s, liquidations, advisory
- Assisting with implementing and maintaining risk management for team management as well as client facing
- Development and implementation of systems and processes to ensure a high professional standard, aligning the firm’s policies and procedures
- Involvement in business development and networking events and opportunities
- Financial modelling experience will be an advantage
- Development of training programs and mentoring of team members for individual staff development.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have CA qualifications or equivalent
and ale to demonstrates strong investigative, precision thinking, statistical analysis
capabilities and possess the following skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (i.e., degree in commerce/economics/business and/or law, majors/minors in accounting or finance)
- Maintain a positive attitude and develop cooperative and inclusive relationships, considering the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills with application of emotional intelligence to build on relationships with team members, clients, and key stakeholders
- Project management and outcome driven
- Solid ability to write accurate reports, procedures, recommendations, and other analytical documents
- Aptitude to identify, scope and solve problems
- Strong initiative and business acumen.
Perks and benefits:
We place great importance on what motivates you, your goals and aspirations and together we will develop a professional and personal programme that address diversity, community and empathy to achieve your goals.
At Olvera, we care about your professional development and career goals. We place great importance on your goals, motivations and aspirations, and will work with you to develop a professional and personal programme that will help you to achieve your goals.
You will be a part of a collaborative team culture, where the Principals of the firm sit amongst everyone to encourage engagement at all levels, at all times. Being part of the Olvera Advisors team means being a part of the Olly family. We take care of each other and our community.
Some other perks and benefits at Olvera include:
- Competitive salary package
- Direct exposure to the Leadership team
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Support & opportunities for external training and education
- Work life balance
- Team activities and events.
Inclusion and Diversity at Olvera:
Olvera Advisors recognises and embraces individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. Inclusion and Diversity is a cornerstone to our philosophy and values at Olvera.
If you are looking for a firm who can offer a genuine career platform that provides a
work life balance, then this is the opportunity for you.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity resonates with you, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV, cover letter, and design portfolio, detailing how your skills and experience align with the requirements of this role. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org