Olvera Advisors is a Sydney based boutique advisory firm, specialising in business transformations, distressed debt & capital and crisis management. Olvera solve complex issues in distressed environments and work with a diverse range of industries and clients including fashion and retail, energy and mining, construction, media and entertainment, and hospitality.
About the Role:
Problem solvers and creative thinkers. Put your talents to use where opportunities are limitless, and every day makes a difference. We are looking for an immediate starter.
Olvera Advisors is a Sydney based boutique advisory firm, specialising in business transformations, distressed debt & capital and crisis management.
Olvera Advisors are seeking a motivated Analyst with an interest in business advisory, transformation and restructuring to join our dynamic practice. You will be a member of a team tasked with providing innovative and timely solutions to clients.
At Olvera, we care about you and your career. We place great importance on what motivates you, your goals and aspirations and together we will develop a professional and personal programme that address diversity, community and empathy to achieve your goals.
You will work on a range of diverse high-profile clients and gain experience in industries including hospitality, retail, and media. You will continue to be challenged within your role with no one day being the same.
- Be an empathetic and inclusive team member
- Be proactive and a strong communicator
- Have a keen interest in business strategy and operations
- Possess an interest in building financial models and analysing financial data
- Possess a thirst for developing solutions
- Enjoy coming to work!
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a graduate degree or be approaching the end of your degree. Postgraduate studies (or courses) is a plus but not a must – we can build that into your personal development plan. In addition, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (i.e. a degree in commerce/economics/business and/or law, majors/minors in accounting or finance)
- Strong financial modelling skills would be a plus
- A positive attitude and the ability to develop cooperative and inclusive working relationships with others, whilst considering the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emotional intelligence to build on relationships with team members, clients and key stakeholders
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Aptitude to identify, scope and solve problems
- A questioning mind!
Perks and benefits:
We place great importance on what motivates you, your goals and aspirations and together we will develop a professional and personal programme that address diversity, community and empathy to achieve your goals.
At Olvera, we care about your professional development and career goals. We place great importance on your goals, motivations and aspirations, and will work with you to develop a professional and personal programme that will help you to achieve your goals.
You will be a part of a collaborative team culture, where the Principals of the firm sit amongst everyone to encourage engagement at all levels, at all times. Being part of the Olvera Advisors team means being a part of the Olly family. We take care of each other and our community.
Some other perks and benefits at Olvera include:
- Competitive salary package
- Direct exposure to the Leadership team
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Support & opportunities for external training and education
- Work life balance
- Team activities and events.
Inclusion and Diversity at Olvera:
Olvera Advisors recognises and embraces individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. Inclusion and Diversity is a cornerstone to our philosophy and values at Olvera.
If you are looking for a firm who can offer a genuine career platform that provides a
work life balance, then this is the opportunity for you.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity resonates with you, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV, cover letter, and design portfolio, detailing how your skills and experience align with the requirements of this role. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org